Introduction to Capillary Electrophoresis – Fundamentals and Operating Principles
If you use capillary electrophoresis (CE) in your work and want a better understanding of the technique, or want to start with CE and want to be well prepared, this course is for you. The course is designed for analytical scientists and technicians who use CE in their regular job, but also lab managers and quality assurance or regulatory people who need to review CE work might find it useful. No previous CE training is assumed, however, much of the course will also appeal to the experienced scientist who wants a firm ground in the basics of CE. Topics covered include
- The basic principles of capillary electrophoresis
- Ten different modes of CE, including CZE, CGE and cIEF
- Equipment and operational details
- Treatment of the capillary, the separation column
- Electrokinetic and hydrodynamic injection
- Multiple detection mechanisms
- Corrected peak areas explained
- How to get started with method development and how to predict the migration order
- Tips for successful implementation of CE in your lab
After this course, you will understand the fundamentals of capillary electrophoresis and many of its working modes. What you have learned will demystify the secrets of CE. With better understanding of the different CE modes, you will be better able to select the proper one for your analytical question. You have acquired many tips on and understanding of instrumental parameters so that your next CE method development will be more successful. You will find that perplexing and frustrating issues you experienced have simple and logical solutions and you will have learned to prevent them. And you will learn all that is needed for successful implementation of CE in your lab.
- Unlimited individual course access for a 12-month (365-day) period
- ‘Certificate of Completion’ once all modules of a course have been completed and all quiz questions answered correctly (don’t worry, you can attempt the questions as many times as you like)
- Tailor-made pricing or site licences** are also available (see below for further information)
Check out our FAQ to answer commonly asked questions: https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/about/
Online payment for the course is via credit card (Stripe). Alternatively, if you would like to be invoiced directly, please contact us: https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/contact/
We offer tailor-made pricing to individual users who are interested to access up to three multiple courses, please contact us: https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/contact/
**SITE LICENCE PRICING
To find out more visit our course library: https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/course-library/
- One Individual Course – USD975/year
- Two Individual Courses – USD1,380/year
- All GC Courses – USD1,500/year
(Introduction to GC, Intermediate GC, GC-MS for Operators & Developers)
- All LC Courses – USD2,000/year
(Fundamentals of HPLC, HPLC & UHPLC Troubleshooting, Advanced HPLC Method Development, LC-MS/MS for Chromatographers, HPLC for Biopharmaceuticals, Principles of HPLC Validation)
- All LC and GC Courses – USD3,000/year
- Instant access: users who sign up for an individual course and pay with a credit card via our shop, will get immediate course access.
- Manual account set-up: those who sign up for multiple individual courses, site licences, the ‘Interpretation of Mass Spectra’ course or those individual users who asked to be billed directly, will be contacted via email to help set up your course access.
Analytical Training Solutions, brought to you by Separation Science (www.sepscience.com), is the leading global portal for fundamentals, best practice, troubleshooting and method development training for chromatographic and mass spectrometric techniques. Comprehensive, self-paced online courses and validated learning provides a unique educational resource for analytical chemists. Currently, we offer HPLC training, LC-MS training, GC training and GC-MS training.