Intermediate Gas Chromatography
- 1 Individual user
- Unlimited course access for a 12-month (365-day) period
- 20 Modules
- 18 Hours of Self-paced Validated Learning
Click to try the first training module available for free. This will give you a good indication of how the training works.
All courses are broken down into manageable modules and presented in a logical manner for effective learning. We would recommend that users run through each course in the module order provided for the best learning experience.
You will be able to download a ‘Certificate of Completion’ from the ‘My Account’ section once all modules of a course have been completed and all quiz questions answered correctly. (Don’t worry, you can attempt the questions as many times as you like.)
As with the ‘Introduction to Gas Chromatography’ course, the ‘Intermediate Gas Chromatography’ course is organized into sections and modules. The sections focus on a given theme and the modular structure underneath exposes students to the information within time-effective sections. The ‘Intermediate Gas Chromatography’ course is a logical next step after completing the ‘Introduction to Gas Chromatography’ course.
The key topic areas covered include:
- Basic GC Method Development
- Qualitative Analysis
- Quantitative analysis
- Fast GC
- Maintenance & Troubleshooting
Upon successful completion of the course, trainees will have increased knowledge and skills in the development of gas chromatography methods. They will gain an understanding of both qualitative and quantitative methods, as well as expand their skills to encompass areas such as fast GC, and further developing maintenance and troubleshooting abilities.
Will I receive a discount for multiple individual courses?
Yes, benefit from a 15% discount when signing up for 2 to max. 4 individual LC and/or GC courses. Apply coupon code BUNDLE15OFF during checkout.
What are the course payment options?
How and when do I get my username and password to access the course(s)?
- Instant access: users who sign up for individual course(s) and pay with a credit card via our shop, will get immediate course access.
- Manual account set-up: those who sign up for multiple user access (Site Licence) and the ‘Interpretation of Mass Spectra’ course or those individual users who asked to be billed directly, will be contacted via email to help set up your course access.
There are multiple potential users at my site – can I purchase access at a site level?
Yes, ATS offers site licences, whereby unlimited users from a single geographic site can access all courses for a 12-month period. For more details and pricing, please see our Course Library.