Intermediate Gas Chromatography
As with the ‘Introduction to Gas Chromatography’ course, the ‘Intermediate Gas Chromatography’ course is organized into sections and modules. The sections focus on a given theme and the modular structure underneath exposes students to the information within time-effective sections. The ‘Intermediate Gas Chromatography’ course is a logical next step after completing the ‘Introduction to Gas Chromatography’ course.
The key topic areas covered include:
- Basic GC Method Development
- Qualitative Analysis
- Quantitative analysis
- Fast GC
- Maintenance & Troubleshooting
Upon successful completion of the course, trainees will have increased knowledge and skills in development of gas chromatography methods. They will gain an understanding of both qualitative and quantitative methods, as well as expanding their skills to encompass areas such as fast GC, and further developing maintenance and troubleshooting abilities.
- Unlimited individual course access for a 12-month (365-day) period
- ‘Certificate of Completion’ once all modules of a course have been completed and all quiz questions answered correctly (don’t worry, you can attempt the questions as many times as you like)
- Tailor-made pricing or site licences** are also available (see below for further information)
Check out our FAQ to answer commonly asked questions: https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/about/
Online payment for the course is via credit card (Stripe). Alternatively, if you would like to be invoiced directly, please contact us: https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/contact/
We offer tailor-made pricing to individual users who are interested to access up to three multiple courses, please contact us: https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/contact/
**SITE LICENCE PRICING
To find out more visit our course library: https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/course-library/
- One Individual Course – USD975/year
- Two Individual Courses – USD1,380/year
- All GC Courses – USD1,500/year
(Introduction to GC, Intermediate GC, GC-MS for Operators & Developers)
- All LC Courses – USD2,000/year
(Fundamentals of HPLC, HPLC & UHPLC Troubleshooting, Advanced HPLC Method Development, LC-MS/MS for Chromatographers, HPLC for Biopharmaceuticals, Principles of HPLC Validation)
- All LC and GC Courses – USD3,000/year
- Instant access: users who sign up for an individual course and pay with a credit card via our shop, will get immediate course access.
- Manual account set-up: those who sign up for multiple individual courses, site licences, the ‘Interpretation of Mass Spectra’ course or those individual users who asked to be billed directly, will be contacted via email to help set up your course access.
Analytical Training Solutions, brought to you by Separation Science (www.sepscience.com), is the leading global portal for fundamentals, best practice, troubleshooting and method development training for chromatographic and mass spectrometric techniques. Comprehensive, self-paced online courses and validated learning provides a unique educational resource for analytical chemists. Currently, we offer HPLC training, LC-MS training, GC training and GC-MS training.