Site Licence – All GC Courses
- Multi-User Access
- 1 Geographic Site (All users must be based at the same geographic site)
- Unlimited course access for a 12-month (365-day) period
- 3 GC and GC-MS courses
- 85 Modules
- 60 Hours of Self-paced Validated Learning
Visit our Course Library and click to try the first training module of each GC course for free. This will give you a good indication of how the training works.
All courses are broken down into manageable modules and presented in a logical manner for effective learning. We would recommend that users run through each course in the module order provided for the best learning experience.
You will be able to download a ‘Certificate of Completion’ from the ‘My Account’ section once all modules of a course have been completed and all quiz questions answered correctly. (Don’t worry, you can attempt the questions as many times as you like.)
Multi-User Course Access
Your All GC Site Licence includes the following GC and GC-MS courses:
- Introduction to GC – An introduction to the theory and practice of gas chromatographic analysis and how to increase confidence and skills in using GC.
- Intermediate GC – Make effective use of your GC instrumentation. Increase your knowledge and skills in the development of gas chromatography methods.
- GC-MS for Operators & Developers – Become more efficient at setting up, troubleshooting, verifying performance, and acquiring and interpreting GC-MS data.
Dr Matthew Klee is a recognized authority in the area of GC analysis and instrumentation. During 23 years at HP/Agilent, Dr Klee was involved with the invention and commercialization of many of the GC and GC-MS products that Agilent now sells. He regularly teaches GC short courses.
We know that convincing your organisation may seem nerve-wracking, however, our best advice is to focus on how attending the training courses will yield an excellent return for both your staff as well as your organisation. As we are here to help, we’d like you to please download a sample ‘Justification Letter Template‘.
What are the course payment options?
How and when do I get the usernames and passwords to access the courses?
Once you purchase the Site Licence you will be contacted to help you set up access for your users.
Is there an option to purchase multi-user access to more than one geographic site?
Yes, ATS offers the option to add to your core site licence one or more geographic site locations, thereby ensuring that all your scientists across your organisation are getting course access.