Site Licence – All GC Courses
Looking for Cost-effective Online Learning in GC and GC-MS?
Does your site have multiple users who would benefit from expert online training in gas chromatography? For a site licence of US$1,500, Analytical Training Solutions provides unlimited access for ALL of your users to ALL three GC courses as listed below.
- All users must be based at the same geographic site
- Unlimited individual course access for a 12-month (365-day) period
- ‘Certificate of Completion’ once all modules of a course have been completed and all quiz questions answered correctly
- The course is presented by renowned GC expert Matthew Klee
- Other site licences are also available (see below**)
Your All GC Site Licence includes the following courses:
- Introduction to GC (https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/courses/introduction-to-gas-chromatography/) – An introduction to the theory and practice of gas chromatographic analysis and how to increase confidence and skills in using GC.
- Intermediate GC (https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/courses/intermediate-gas-chromatography/) – Make effective use of your GC instrumentation. Increase your knowledge and skills in the development of gas chromatography methods.
- GC-MS for Operators & Developers (https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/courses/gc-ms-for-operators-and-developers/) – Become more efficient at setting up, troubleshooting, verifying performance, and acquiring and interpreting GC-MS data.
Click on the course of interest above and find the first training module available for free. This will give you a good indication of how the training works.
All courses are broken down into manageable modules and presented in a logical manner for effective learning.
Each video module is accompanied by a short quiz to validate your understanding of the materials, and upon completion of a course each user will be able to download a ‘Certificate of Completion’.
Dr Matthew Klee is a recognized authority in the area of GC analysis and instrumentation. During 23 years at HP/Agilent, Dr Klee was involved with the invention and commercialization of many of the GC and GC-MS products that Agilent now sells. He regularly teaches GC short courses.
Tell me more about getting access to all GC courses
Check out our FAQ to answer commonly asked questions: https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/about/
QUESTIONS? LET’S CONNECT!
Don’t like forms or have other (pricing) questions, please contact Jeroen Reiniers (email@example.com).
Online payment for the course is via credit card (Stripe). Alternatively, if you would like to be invoiced directly, please contact us: https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/contact/
We offer tailor-made pricing to individual users who are interested to access up to three multiple courses, please contact us: https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/contact/
**SITE LICENCE PRICING
To find out more visit our course library: https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/course-library/
- One Individual Course – USD975/year
- Two Individual Courses – USD1,380/year
- All GC Courses – USD1,500/year
(Introduction to GC, Intermediate GC, GC-MS for Operators & Developers)
- All LC Courses – USD2,000/year
(Fundamentals of HPLC, HPLC & UHPLC Troubleshooting, Advanced HPLC Method Development, LC-MS/MS for Chromatographers, HPLC for Biopharmaceuticals, Principles of HPLC Validation)
- All LC and GC Courses – USD3,000/year
- Instant access: users who sign up for an individual course and pay with a credit card via our shop, will get immediate course access.
- Manual account set-up: those who sign up for multiple individual courses, site licences, the ‘Interpretation of Mass Spectra’ course or those individual users who asked to be billed directly, will be contacted via email to help set up your course access.
Analytical Training Solutions, brought to you by Separation Science (www.sepscience.com), is the leading global portal for fundamentals, best practice, troubleshooting and method development training for chromatographic and mass spectrometric techniques. Comprehensive, self-paced online courses and validated learning provides a unique educational resource for analytical chemists. Currently, we offer HPLC training, LC-MS training, GC training and GC-MS training.