Site Licence – All LC Courses
- Multi-User Access
- 1 Geographic Site (All users must be based at the same geographic site)
- Unlimited course access for a 12-month (365-day) period
- 6 courses
- 185+ Modules
- 50+ Hours of Self-paced Validated Learning
Visit our Course Library and click to try the first training module of each LC course for free. This will give you a good indication of how the training works.
All courses are broken down into manageable modules and presented in a logical manner for effective learning. We would recommend that users run through each course in the module order provided for the best learning experience.
You will be able to download a ‘Certificate of Completion’ from the ‘My Account’ section once all modules of a course have been completed and all quiz questions answered correctly. (Don’t worry, you can attempt the questions as many times as you like.)
Multi-User Course Access
Your All LC Site Licence includes the following LC and LC-MS courses:
- Fundamentals of HPLC – You will acquire a good understanding of the fundamentals of HPLC and get a better knowledge of the key concepts involved.
- HPLC & UHPLC Troubleshooting – Learn how to qualify the performance of your HPLC or UHPLC using specific tests that also can be used for isolating existing problems.
- Advanced HPLC Method Development using QbD – Learn a time-proven technique that walks you through the method development process using sound chromatographic principles.
- Principles of HPLC Validation – Validate HPLC methods for the analysis of pharmaceutical drug substance, drug product, impurities, and degradation products.
- HPLC for Biopharmaceuticals – You will acquire a good understanding of the practicalities of HPLC and how it can be used in the analysis of biopharmaceuticals.
- LC-MS/MS for Chromatographers – Learn the advantages of adding MS to your LC analyses, and how to use MS to approach difficult separation and detection problems.
John Dolan has written more than 300 user-oriented articles on HPLC troubleshooting and more than 100 peer-reviewed technical articles on HPLC and related techniques. His three books (co-authored with Lloyd Snyder), Troubleshooting HPLC Systems, Introduction to Modern Liquid Chromatography (3rd edn), and High-Performance Gradient Elution, are standard references on thousands of desks around the world.
We know that convincing your organisation may seem nerve-wracking, however, our best advice is to focus on how attending the training courses will yield an excellent return for both your staff as well as your organisation. As we are here to help, we’d like you to please download a sample ‘Justification Letter Template‘.
What are the course payment options?
How and when do I get the usernames and passwords to access the courses?
Once you purchase the Site Licence you will be contacted to help you set up access for your users.
Is there an option to purchase multi-user access to more than one geographic site?
Yes, ATS offers the option to add to your core site licence one or more geographic site locations, thereby ensuring that all your scientists across your organisation are getting course access.