Site Licence – Two Individual Courses
Looking for Cost-effective Online Learning in HPLC, LC-MS, GC and GC-MS?
Does your site have multiple users who would benefit from expert online training in liquid and gas chromatography? For a site licence of US$1,380, Analytical Training Solutions provides unlimited access for ALL of your users to TWO individual courses for a 12-month period.
- All users must be based at the same geographic site
- Unlimited individual course access for a 12-month (365-day) period
- ‘Certificate of Completion’ once all modules of a course have been completed and all quiz questions answered correctly
- The courses are presented by world-renowned HPLC expert John Dolan and GC expert Matthew Klee
- Other site licences are also available (see below**)
TWO (2) individual courses from the list below can be part of the Site Licence:
- Fundamentals of HPLC (https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/courses/fundamentals-of-hplc/) – You will acquire a good understanding of the fundamentals of HPLC and get a better knowledge of the key concepts involved.
- HPLC & UHPLC Troubleshooting (https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/courses/hplc-and-uhplc-troubleshooting-a-performance-qualification-approach/) – Learn how to qualify the performance of your HPLC or UHPLC using specific tests that also can be used for isolating existing problems.
- Advanced HPLC Method Development using QbD (https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/courses/advanced-hplc-method-development-using-quality-by-design/) – Learn a time-proven technique that walks you through the method development process using sound chromatographic principles.
- Principles of HPLC Validation (https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/courses/principles-of-hplc-validation/) – Validate HPLC methods for the analysis of pharmaceutical drug substance, drug product, impurities, and degradation products.
- HPLC for Biopharmaceuticals (https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/courses/practical-hplc-for-biopharmaceuticals/) – You will acquire a good understanding of the practicalities of HPLC and how it can be used in the analysis of biopharmaceuticals.
- LC-MS/MS for Chromatographers (https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/courses/lc-ms-ms-for-chromatographers/) – Learn the advantages of adding MS to your LC analyses, and how to use MS to approach difficult separation and detection problems.
- Introduction to GC (https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/courses/introduction-to-gas-chromatography/) – An introduction to the theory and practice of gas chromatographic analysis and how to increase confidence and skills in using GC.
- Intermediate GC (https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/courses/intermediate-gas-chromatography/) – Make effective use of your GC instrumentation. Increase your knowledge and skills in the development of gas chromatography methods.
- GC-MS for Operators & Developers (https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/courses/gc-ms-for-operators-and-developers/) – Become more efficient at setting up, troubleshooting, verifying performance, and acquiring and interpreting GC-MS data.
Click on the course of interest above and find the first training module available for free. This will give you a good indication of how the training works.
All courses are broken down into manageable modules and presented in a logical manner for effective learning.
Each video module is accompanied by a short quiz to validate your understanding of the materials, and upon completion of a course each user will be able to download a ‘Certificate of Completion’.
John Dolan has written more than 300 user-oriented articles on HPLC troubleshooting and more than 100 peer-reviewed technical articles on HPLC and related techniques. His three books (co-authored with Lloyd Snyder), Troubleshooting HPLC Systems, Introduction to Modern Liquid Chromatography (3rd edn), and High-Performance Gradient Elution, are standard references on thousands of desks around the world.
Dr Matthew Klee is a recognized authority in the area of GC analysis and instrumentation. During 23 years at HP/Agilent, Dr Klee was involved with the invention and commercialization of many of the GC and GC-MS products that Agilent now sells. He regularly teaches GC short courses.
Tell me more about getting access to the LC & GC courses
Check out our FAQ to answer commonly asked questions: https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/about/
QUESTIONS? LET’S CONNECT!
Don’t like forms or have other (pricing) questions, please contact Jeroen Reiniers (email@example.com).
Online payment for the course is via credit card (Stripe). Alternatively, if you would like to be invoiced directly, please contact us: https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/contact/
We offer tailor-made pricing to individual users who are interested to access up to three multiple courses, please contact us: https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/contact/
**SITE LICENCE PRICING
To find out more visit our course library: https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/course-library/
- One Individual Course – USD975/year
- Two Individual Courses – USD1,380/year
- All GC Courses – USD1,500/year
(Introduction to GC, Intermediate GC, GC-MS for Operators & Developers)
- All LC Courses – USD2,000/year
(Fundamentals of HPLC, HPLC & UHPLC Troubleshooting, Advanced HPLC Method Development, LC-MS/MS for Chromatographers, HPLC for Biopharmaceuticals, Principles of HPLC Validation)
- All LC and GC Courses – USD3,000/year
- Instant access: users who sign up for an individual course and pay with a credit card via our shop, will get immediate course access.
- Manual account set-up: those who sign up for multiple individual courses, site licences, the ‘Interpretation of Mass Spectra’ course or those individual users who asked to be billed directly, will be contacted via email to help set up your course access.
Analytical Training Solutions, brought to you by Separation Science (www.sepscience.com), is the leading global portal for fundamentals, best practice, troubleshooting and method development training for chromatographic and mass spectrometric techniques. Comprehensive, self-paced online courses and validated learning provides a unique educational resource for analytical chemists. Currently, we offer HPLC training, LC-MS training, GC training and GC-MS training.