Principles of HPLC Validation
- 1 Individual user
- Unlimited course access for a 12-month (365-day) period
- 21 Modules
- 5.5 Hours of Self-paced Validated Learning
Click to try the first training module available for free. This will give you a good indication of how the training works.
All courses are broken down into manageable modules and presented in a logical manner for effective learning. We would recommend that users run through each course in the module order provided for the best learning experience.
You will be able to download a ‘Certificate of Completion’ from the ‘My Account’ section once all modules of a course have been completed and all quiz questions answered correctly. (Don’t worry, you can attempt the questions as many times as you like.)
Although the focus is on pharmaceuticals, the principles apply to most quantitative HPLC methods, such as environmental or general chemical analyses.
This course is designed for laboratory personnel responsible for validating HPLC methods. It will also be useful for managers and quality assurance staff involved in the method validation process. For workers who develop, but do not validate methods, this class will give insight into how to develop methods that will be easier to validate. No prior experience is needed, although those with some laboratory experience will certainly benefit more than those with no experience at all.
Here’s what the course covers:
- What the steps are that need to be undertaken during validation
- Why quality is so important
- What basic chromatographic measurements will be used
- Why to approach validation as part of a larger process
- Which regulatory documents are important
- What parameters of the method need to be tested
- What are the different standardization techniques, and when are they used
- What is Quality by Design, and why is it important
- What software tools are available to simplify the process
- What pitfalls should be avoided in validation
- What is pre-validation, and why is it worth my time
- How do I choose a system suitability sample
- How can I tell if the method is out of control
- How much can I adjust a method before I have to re-validate
Will I receive a discount for multiple individual courses?
Yes, benefit from a 15% discount when signing up for 2 to max. 4 individual LC and/or GC courses. Apply coupon code BUNDLE15OFF during checkout.
What are the course payment options?
How and when do I get my username and password to access the course(s)?
- Instant access: users who sign up for individual course(s) and pay with a credit card via our shop, will get immediate course access.
- Manual account set-up: those who sign up for multiple user access (Site Licence) and the ‘Interpretation of Mass Spectra’ course or those individual users who asked to be billed directly, will be contacted via email to help set up your course access.
There are multiple potential users at my site – can I purchase access at a site level?
Yes, ATS offers site licences, whereby unlimited users from a single geographic site can access all courses for a 12-month period. For more details and pricing, please see our Course Library.