Fundamentals of HPLC
‘Fundamentals of HPLC’ covers the essentials that every scientist needs in order to make effective use of liquid chromatography instrumentation, including:
- The basics of the chromatographic process
- Terms and definitions of chromatography
- How HPLC systems work
- Practical tips on preventive maintenance
- Principles of separation chemistry
- Why “reversed phase” is the standard separation technique
- The meaning of “gradients” and why they are used
- How to get the best quantitation
- and much more
By taking this online course you will acquire a good understanding of the fundamentals of HPLC and get a better knowledge of the key concepts involved.
NOTE: Online payment for the course is via a PayPal interface. Alternatively, if you would like to be invoiced directly or pay via credit/debit card please contact Dean Graimes (email@example.com) to set this up.