Fundamentals of HPLC
- 1 Individual user
- Unlimited course access for a 12-month (365-day) period
- 18 Modules
- 5.5 Hours of Self-paced Validated Learning
Click to try the first training module available for free. This will give you a good indication of how the training works.
All courses are broken down into manageable modules and presented in a logical manner for effective learning. We would recommend that users run through each course in the module order provided for the best learning experience.
You will be able to download a ‘Certificate of Completion’ from the ‘My Account’ section once all modules of a course have been completed and all quiz questions answered correctly. (Don’t worry, you can attempt the questions as many times as you like.)
‘Fundamentals of HPLC’ covers the essentials that every scientist needs in order to make effective use of liquid chromatography instrumentation, including:
- The basics of the chromatographic process
- Terms and definitions of chromatography
- How HPLC systems work
- Practical tips on preventive maintenance
- Principles of separation chemistry
- Why “reversed phase” is the standard separation technique
- The meaning of “gradients” and why they are used
- How to get the best quantitation
- and much more
By taking this online course you will acquire a good understanding of the fundamentals of HPLC and get a better knowledge of the key concepts involved.
Will I receive a discount for multiple individual courses?
Yes, benefit from a 15% discount when signing up for 2 to max. 4 individual LC and/or GC courses. Apply coupon code BUNDLE15OFF during checkout.
What are the course payment options?
How and when do I get my username and password to access the course(s)?
- Instant access: users who sign up for individual course(s) and pay with a credit card via our shop, will get immediate course access.
- Manual account set-up: those who sign up for multiple user access (Site Licence) and the ‘Interpretation of Mass Spectra’ course or those individual users who asked to be billed directly, will be contacted via email to help set up your course access.
There are multiple potential users at my site – can I purchase access at a site level?
Yes, ATS offers site licences, whereby unlimited users from a single geographic site can access all courses for a 12-month period. For more details and pricing, please see our Course Library.