Practical HPLC for Biopharmaceuticals
- 1 Individual user
- Unlimited course access for a 12-month (365-day) period
- 43 Modules
- 12 Hours of Self-paced Validated Learning
Click to try the first training module available for free. This will give you a good indication of how the training works.
All courses are broken down into manageable modules and presented in a logical manner for effective learning. We would recommend that users run through each course in the module order provided for the best learning experience.
You will be able to download a ‘Certificate of Completion’ from the ‘My Account’ section once all modules of a course have been completed and all quiz questions answered correctly. (Don’t worry, you can attempt the questions as many times as you like.)
Although “small molecule” and “biopolymer” separations have traditionally been considered as separate activities, analysts in the biopharmaceutical industry regularly have to deal with both. Fortunately, the underlying principles of chromatography apply equally well in both situations when interpreted appropriately.
“Practical HPLC for Biopharmaceuticals” explains chromatography in practical terms from the ground up. Here’s what you’ll learn in this online course:
- The basics of isocratic and gradient HPLC
- Reversed phase and ion exchange HPLC
- HPLC equipment – from reservoirs/pumps to tubing/injectors to columns and detectors
- Understanding and overcoming common column problems
- Alternative modes: normal phase, HILIC and size exclusion
- Performance qualification
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics
You’ll find out the various roles that the different separation techniques play in the determination, characterization and quantitation of both small molecules and biopolymers. As well as conventional reversed phase HPLC you’ll will learn about ion-exchange, HILIC, size-exclusion chromatography and hydrophobic interaction chromatography – providing you with an analytical toolbox to apply to your own analytical challenges.
Will I receive a discount for multiple individual courses?
Yes, benefit from a 15% discount when signing up for 2 to max. 4 individual LC and/or GC courses. Apply coupon code BUNDLE15OFF during checkout.
What are the course payment options?
How and when do I get my username and password to access the course(s)?
- Instant access: users who sign up for individual course(s) and pay with a credit card via our shop, will get immediate course access.
- Manual account set-up: those who sign up for multiple user access (Site Licence) and the ‘Interpretation of Mass Spectra’ course or those individual users who asked to be billed directly, will be contacted via email to help set up your course access.
There are multiple potential users at my site – can I purchase access at a site level?
Yes, ATS offers site licences, whereby unlimited users from a single geographic site can access all courses for a 12-month period. For more details and pricing, please see our Course Library.