HPLC and UHPLC Troubleshooting: A Performance Qualification Approach
- 1 Individual user
- Unlimited course access for a 12-month (365-day) period
- 27 Modules
- 7.5 Hours of Self-paced Validated Learning
Click to try the first training module available for free. This will give you a good indication of how the training works.
All courses are broken down into manageable modules and presented in a logical manner for effective learning. We would recommend that users run through each course in the module order provided for the best learning experience.
You will be able to download a ‘Certificate of Completion’ from the ‘My Account’ section once all modules of a course have been completed and all quiz questions answered correctly. (Don’t worry, you can attempt the questions as many times as you like.)
“HPLC & UHPLC Troubleshooting: A Performance Qualification Approach” is an intensive online course that teaches you the ins and outs of solving problems that occur with your high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) and ultra-high pressure liquid chromatography (UHPLC) methods.
This is a unique web-based class. For convenient access and viewing, the course is split into seven major sections, and each of these sections is broken down into 3-6 modules, ranging from 8 to 28 min, with an average running time of 18 min.
Here’s what the course covers:
- The operating principles of each module in an HPLC and UHPLC system
- A review of basic HPLC theory as it applies to troubleshooting and instrument maintenance
- Why performance qualification (PQ) is so important to ensure the reliable operation of your HPLC and UHPLC and improve the quality of your results
- Proven techniques for systematic problem-solving and instrument maintenance
- The most effective, timesaving, money-saving approaches to preventing common hardware problems and method failures.
Will I receive a discount for multiple individual courses?
Yes, benefit from a 15% discount when signing up for 2 to max. 4 individual LC and/or GC courses. Apply coupon code BUNDLE15OFF during checkout.
What are the course payment options?
How and when do I get my username and password to access the course(s)?
- Instant access: users who sign up for individual course(s) and pay with a credit card via our shop, will get immediate course access.
- Manual account set-up: those who sign up for multiple user access (Site Licence) and the ‘Interpretation of Mass Spectra’ course or those individual users who asked to be billed directly, will be contacted via email to help set up your course access.
There are multiple potential users at my site – can I purchase access at a site level?
Yes, ATS offers site licences, whereby unlimited users from a single geographic site can access all courses for a 12-month period. For more details and pricing, please see our Course Library.