HPLC and UHPLC Troubleshooting: A Performance Qualification Approach
“HPLC & UHPLC Troubleshooting: A Performance Qualification Approach” is an intensive online course that teaches you the ins and outs of solving problems that occur with your high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) and ultra-high pressure liquid chromatography (UHPLC) methods.
This is a unique web-based class. For convenient access and viewing, the course is split into seven major sections, and each of these sections is broken down into 3-6 modules, ranging from 8 to 28 min, with an average running time of 18 min. The 27 modules contain a little over 7.5 hours of comprehensive troubleshooting information.
Here’s what the course covers:
- The operating principles of each module in an HPLC and UHPLC system
- A review of basic HPLC theory as it applies to troubleshooting and instrument maintenance
- Why performance qualification (PQ) is so important to ensure the reliable operation of your HPLC and UHPLC and improve the quality of your results
- Proven techniques for systematic problem-solving and instrument maintenance
- The most effective, timesaving, money saving approaches to preventing common hardware problems and method failures.
NOTE: Online payment for the course is via a PayPal interface. Alternatively, if you would like to be invoiced directly or pay via credit/debit card please contact Dean Graimes (firstname.lastname@example.org) to set this up.