Site Licence – Advanced HPLC Method Development Using Quality by Design
Running until 31 May 2023 our leading LC course ‘Advanced HPLC Method Development Using Quality by Design (QbD)‘ is available as a site licence for only US$ 750* – providing all analysts at a single geographic site with full access to the course for 12 months.
- All users must be based at the same geographic site
- Unlimited individual course access for a 12-month (365-day) period
- ‘Certificate of Completion’ once all modules of a course have been completed and all quiz questions answered correctly
- The course is presented by world-renowned HPLC expert John Dolan
- Other site licences are also available (see below**)
*normally priced at US$ 975.00
Advanced HPLC Method Development Using QbD
The central tenant of Quality by Design is that quality cannot be tested into a product – instead, it must be designed into the product. When the product is an HPLC method, QbD strategies can guide the development process to result in a standardized method development procedure, more easily validated methods, and methods that are easier to use and adjust in routine applications.
“Advanced HPLC Method Development Using Quality by Design” is an intensive online class that teaches you strategy and technique to develop high-quality HPLC and UHPLC methods quickly and with confidence. You will learn a time-proven technique that walks you through the method development process a step at a time using sound chromatographic principles to help make the process more efficient. The techniques can be used as a stand-alone strategy or added to existing development procedures to help streamline the process. Because the same principles apply to HPLC and UHPLC, you can apply the same information to the development of UHPLC methods.
Here’s what the course covers:
- What Quality by Design (QbD) is and how it applies to HPLC methods
- A review of basic HPLC theory as it applies to method development
- The makeup of HPLC columns including the support material and the bonded phase
- The role of solvents in the separation
- How the column plate number, selectivity, and retention can be used in a logical way to solve even the toughest separation problems
- How to use mobile phase solvents, pH, temperature, chemistry, and other variables to pull apart difficult-to-separate peak pairs
- How gradient elution works and how to remove the mystery of optimizing gradients
- How a scouting gradient can be used to speed the development of both isocratic and gradient methods
- How to use a simple spreadsheet calculator to move from the scouting run to the next step in method development
- How computer-assisted method development tools can leverage a small amount of data into a large amount of information about a separation
- How to take advantage of a publicly available internet database to identify equivalent and orthogonal columns
- When standard reversed-phase techniques don’t work, how to choose mixed-mode, ion-pairing, normal phase, HILIC, chiral, or other chromatographic modes
- What’s the same and different when comparing HPLC and UHPLC
- What to look for when validating a method
Find the first training module available for free: https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/courses/advanced-hplc-method-development-using-quality-by-design/. This will give you a good indication of how the training works.
All courses are broken down into manageable modules and presented in a logical manner for effective learning.
Each video module is accompanied by a short quiz to validate your understanding of the materials, and upon completion of a course each user will be able to download a ‘Certificate of Completion’.
John Dolan has written more than 300 user-oriented articles on HPLC troubleshooting and more than 100 peer-reviewed technical articles on HPLC and related techniques. His three books (co-authored with Lloyd Snyder), Troubleshooting HPLC Systems, Introduction to Modern Liquid Chromatography (3rd edition), and High-Performance Gradient Elution, are standard references on thousands of desks around the world.
Tell me more about getting access
Check out our FAQ to answer commonly asked questions: https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/about/
Online payment for the course is via credit card (Stripe). Alternatively, if you would like to be invoiced directly, please contact us: https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/contact/
We offer tailor-made pricing to individual users who are interested to access up to three multiple courses, please contact us: https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/contact/
**SITE LICENCE PRICING
To find out more visit our course library: https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/course-library/
- One Individual Course – USD975/year
- Two Individual Courses – USD1,380/year
- All GC Courses – USD1,500/year
(Introduction to GC, Intermediate GC, GC-MS for Operators & Developers)
- All LC Courses – USD2,000/year
(Fundamentals of HPLC, HPLC & UHPLC Troubleshooting, Advanced HPLC Method Development, LC-MS/MS for Chromatographers, HPLC for Biopharmaceuticals, Principles of HPLC Validation)
- All LC and GC Courses – USD3,000/year
- Instant access: users who sign up for an individual course and pay with a credit card via our shop, will get immediate course access.
- Manual account set-up: those who sign up for multiple individual courses, site licences, the ‘Interpretation of Mass Spectra’ course or those individual users who asked to be billed directly, will be contacted via email to help set up your course access.
Analytical Training Solutions, brought to you by Separation Science (www.sepscience.com), is the leading global portal for fundamentals, best practice, troubleshooting and method development training for chromatographic and mass spectrometric techniques. Comprehensive, self-paced online courses and validated learning provides a unique educational resource for analytical chemists. Currently, we offer HPLC training, LC-MS training, GC training and GC-MS training.