Introduction to Gas Chromatography
Lessons are presented in a visually engaging and accessible manner through narrated on-line video presentations. In full recognition of the difficulty in setting large blocks of uninterrupted time for training; the lessons are presented in short segments that can be easily fit into even the busiest schedules.
This course presents the basic processes and instrumentation involved with GC analysis. The level of material is specifically designed for GC users without extensive formal training. Applicable theory is covered to the extent that it helps guide best practices, method optimization and effective troubleshooting.
Major topics covered in this course include:
- Fundamentals of the Separation Process
- Sample Introduction
- Basics of Data Analysis
Upon successful completion of the tutorial, trainees will have increased confidence and skills in using gas chromatographs. They will better understand how GC works, be more competent at detecting and diagnosing problems, and will be better at interpreting the quality of analytical results. In the end, trainees will be more capable and comfortable using gas chromatographs.
- Unlimited individual course access for a 12-month (365-day) period
- ‘Certificate of Completion’ once all modules of a course have been completed and all quiz questions answered correctly (don’t worry, you can attempt the questions as many times as you like)
- Tailor-made pricing or site licences** are also available (see below for further information)
Check out our FAQ to answer commonly asked questions: https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/about/
Online payment for the course is via credit card (Stripe). Alternatively, if you would like to be invoiced directly, please contact us: https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/contact/
We offer tailor-made pricing to individual users who are interested to access up to three multiple courses, please contact us: https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/contact/
**SITE LICENCE PRICING
To find out more visit our course library: https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/course-library/
- One Individual Course – USD975/year
- Two Individual Courses – USD1,380/year
- All GC Courses – USD1,500/year
(Introduction to GC, Intermediate GC, GC-MS for Operators & Developers)
- All LC Courses – USD2,000/year
(Fundamentals of HPLC, HPLC & UHPLC Troubleshooting, Advanced HPLC Method Development, LC-MS/MS for Chromatographers, HPLC for Biopharmaceuticals, Principles of HPLC Validation)
- All LC and GC Courses – USD3,000/year
- Instant access: users who sign up for an individual course and pay with a credit card via our shop, will get immediate course access.
- Manual account set-up: those who sign up for multiple individual courses, site licences, the ‘Interpretation of Mass Spectra’ course or those individual users who asked to be billed directly, will be contacted via email to help set up your course access.
Analytical Training Solutions, brought to you by Separation Science (www.sepscience.com), is the leading global portal for fundamentals, best practice, troubleshooting and method development training for chromatographic and mass spectrometric techniques. Comprehensive, self-paced online courses and validated learning provides a unique educational resource for analytical chemists. Currently, we offer HPLC training, LC-MS training, GC training and GC-MS training.